The Wrath of Dicey The Wrath of Dicey

Congratulations!

You just mastered the art of flash! Keep up the good work.

Flameviper responds:

Many thanks, my friend! I will!

Sesame Street Fun Time Sesame Street Fun Time

L-O-fucking-L

Awesome work! It's great to see such degradation of such classic characters. The Elmo Nazi bit was especially excellent. Keep up the good work. 5/5

boinky33 responds:

Nazi Elmo is the next line of Elmo toys they are coming out with.

Ye Olde Bank Robbery Ye Olde Bank Robbery

Excellent

Great job. Nothing beats B&W LEGO-flash. The music suited the silent-film thing very well. You could go a distance with this.
5/5

Sticky responds:

thankyou very much...

-Bounce- -Bounce-

AG continues its tradition of rippin off WarioWare

First 4 second fury/frenzy, and now this? What's next, Pyoro 3? Well, nice game, anyway, though it was freaking out on my computer like a bitch. I expected more from the Armor name.

Balloon Takedown Balloon Takedown

Incredibly boring

A huge step up from Orange Dot, simply because its playable, but that doesn't really matter, because you won't want to play it for long. The sound effects are minimal, and there is no music, which should be changed. There should also be more variety in the balloons. I don't want to wait 5 minutes simply to see black balloons to appear. There was no challenge whatsoever, thus making the game pointless to play, but playable. Keep trying, but try adding SUBSTANCE.

Orange Dot Orange Dot

Not so hot

This game feeds off of one of the most boring concepts in video game history: get coins, avoid enemies. However, this game adds something new to the table: terrible controls! Seriously, imagine a tiny, barely-visible orange dot ice skating with sticks of butter on his feet, collecting coins and attempting unsuccessfully to dodge baddies, and you'll have this game. If you changed the boring white backdrop to an ice skating rink, I would've given this a higher score, but alas, you get the 0.

Clicksies Clicksies

Pretty amazing

Really cool and hypnotic! It takes a while to get into it, but once you do, the reward is incalculable. Excellent work, be proud!

Redoomed Redoomed

Not that great, for you

You used a pinch too much phaser in the beginning, imo. Sounds pretty good, nothing too terribly amazing.

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

Your best song yet

Very nice. You seem to like tweaking the filter frequency, like in the beginning. I love how the beat changes to triplets, and then adopts an almost marching band-ish feel towards the end, like you did with Mazidon's Fury. I hope you keep cranking these out. You haven't made a song in a while.

You could/should release a CD.