The Wrath of Dicey The Wrath of Dicey

Congratulations!

You just mastered the art of flash! Keep up the good work.

Flameviper responds:

Many thanks, my friend! I will!

Sesame Street Fun Time Sesame Street Fun Time

L-O-fucking-L

Awesome work! It's great to see such degradation of such classic characters. The Elmo Nazi bit was especially excellent. Keep up the good work. 5/5

boinky33 responds:

Nazi Elmo is the next line of Elmo toys they are coming out with.

Ye Olde Bank Robbery Ye Olde Bank Robbery

Excellent

Great job. Nothing beats B&W LEGO-flash. The music suited the silent-film thing very well. You could go a distance with this.
5/5

Sticky responds:

thankyou very much...

Mario and His Items Mario and His Items

Cool

Nice job with the animating. Though there is no plot, it's entertaining to watch, but the real high point of it for me was the music. Excellent audio, good graphics, and an entertaining premise. 4/5.

Mr.MaN - Ep. 2 Mr.MaN - Ep. 2

Amazing

It's like David Firth meets Alice in Wonderland. The most perplexing thing I've seen on the front page in quite some time. I don't understand it at all, and I don't really care. Hmm.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Mr-Man responds:

thanks, it is good for knowing that somebody appreciates my work, thanks again…

Chaos 2 Chaos 2

Finally something GOOD in the under judgment thing

Nice work. I love these retro game flashes. You really need to keep this up; improvements are inevitable.

5/5

Jbokitp Jbokitp

Mildly entertaining

I have a lot of respect for David Firth, and while some might think this gives him a bad name, I find it mildly entertaining at the least. The "piss my eat" bit at the end gave it most of its humor points.

Action Steve 3: !!Jose !! Action Steve 3: !!Jose !!

I expected more

From the psycho-genius who brought us Action Steve 2, I expected MORE!! Good job, though, you should've made it longer.

Action Steve 2 !!!!!!!!!! Action Steve 2 !!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME

Yeah so I was digging around in the obituaries from 2002 and I stumbled upon THIS piece of work...AWESOME!!! A triangle telling you how much you suck...it's classic comedy! Ok, maybe not, but it's pretty goddamn funny. See for yourself.

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

The best cartoon I've ever seen on Newgrounds

Dude, you're a fucking prodigy. I highly enjoy your work and consider myself a huge fan. You're timing is perfect and your jokes work well. I will now do everything in my power to make sure everybody in the world is exposed to BFM.

The 5/5 button was meant for this.